The Government of Punjab announced Punjab Police Junior Clerk Jobs 2023 through PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission Advert.There are Total 134 Junior Clerk Vacancies are recently published for male and females individual having punjab province domicile and ICS/Intermediate qualification may submit online application form.The available jobs will be on BPS-11 permanent basis.At this page find all related data against Junior Clerk Jobs Test pattern,Syllabus,Past papers and more updates of recruitment process here.
The jobs advert of following ppsc vacancies announced through ppsc official website and express newspaper
|Name of Department||Punjab Police|
|Location||Any Where in Punjab Province|
|Who Can Apply||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Salary Range||25000-35000 PKR|
Name of Vacant:
- Junior Clerk Jobs
Details Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Junior Clerk Jobs
|Post Title||Junior Clerk|
|Post Nature||Permanent Bsis|
18 to 25 + 05 = 30 years
18 to 25 + 08 = 33 years
(Including 19 posts reserved for
Special Persons Quota, 17 posts
reserved for Minority Quota & 45
posts reserved for Women Quota)
|Qualification/Skills||) Higher Secondary School Certificate|
(second division) from a recognized
Board; and four months Diploma or
Certificate in MS Office;
Intermediate in Computer Science
(second division) from a recognized board
ii) A speed 35 words per minute of typing
in English and 30 words per minute of
typing in Urdu on Computer.
Junior Clerk Jobs Duties
Junior Clerk perform important role in any organization and department some of major work of junior clerks are listed below:
- Junior clerk do any typing work related to department.
- Maintain all files and record within departments
- Proper page marking and cross references etc.
- Receiving of latter and issue of files under junior clerk
- To maintain diary and dispatch registers files
- Ordering and controlling of stationary under its departments
- Follow any task assigned to him by his seniors managements.
Written Test Syllabus for Punjab Police Junior Clerk Jobs
One paper of MCQs type duration 90 Minutes will be held in following subjects are listed in table
|Subjects||Studies, Current Affairs, Geography, General Knowledge, Everyday|
Science, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Islamic Studies (Ethics for
Non-Muslim Candidates) and Computer Studies.
I) The candidates who qualify the written test will be called for typing
test in Urdu on Computer.
ii) The candidates who qualify Urdu typing test will be called for typing
test in English on Computer and proficiency test in MS Office.
How to apply Punjab Police Junior Clerk Jobs?
Those candidates want to join punjab police Jobs as a junior clerk and meets all above mention eligibility criteria may follow below steps to apply online
- Download PPSC Challan Form
- Submit challan fee 600/- PKR in any NBP (National Bank Branch)
- Go to punjab public Service Commission site www.ppsc.gop.pk
- Fill online application form
- If you don’t know about application procedure then check here How to apply for PPSC Jobs
|Sr.Number||Post Title||Action Required|
|01||Motorway Police Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|02||Constable Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|03||PPSC Librarian Jobs||View Details & Apply|
- Personal Banking Officer Jobs Meezan Bank 2023 Batch No. 4
- Govt Teaching Jobs in Punjab 2023 | New Teaching Jobs – Apply
- PIA Cabin Crew Jobs 2023 | Male and Females Apply
- Unilever Pakistan Jobs 2023 | Unilever Vacancies – Apply Online
- UN Internship 2023 Paid for Undergraduates & Graduates | Un Careers
- PPSC Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement No.12/2023