For PPSC Jobs 2020 beginner face many problems to apply but dont worry we will share complete details How to Apply For PPSC Jobs 2020 if you are beginner and looking for application submission procedure for ppsc jobs so you have to came at exact website..
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC one of most important role for hiring right person for right jobs in Punjab PPSC is responsible to advertisement of all government jobs and exam for jobs to check the educational capability of candidates Further More The Punjab Public Service Commission is a government testing agency handles for hiring and administering process of the provincial civil services and management services in the Punjab Province of Pakistan
How to Apply For PPSC Jobs 2020 – ppsc.gop.pk
We have describe all necessary steps you can follow below given process and easily submit application by yourself
Download PPSC Challan Form
- In 1st step you need to download challan form from PPSC Website.Go to this link Download Challan
- Or Download from here Download Challan Form In PDF
- Fill The Challan Form: How To Fill Challan Form? Click For Sample
- Write Case No: Check On Advertisement
- Deposit your fee in any nearest branch of National Bank Of Pakistan Or State Bank of Pakistan
First fill the PPSC fee challan form and submit Rs.600 in National Bank Pakistan NBP.
- Original challan form
- 1 passport size latest picture
- CNIC (from front side)
Photo / scan the invoice form, CNIC and your photo and save it in your mobile / laptop.
Log on to the PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk and click on Apply Online.
Online PPSC Application Form
- Now visit PPSC website and apply online: Go to the link: Click
- Click on your post for example ìf you want to apply SUB INSPECTOR (OPEN MERIT GUJRANWALA REGION) click on it than the following page will appear. Read all instruction carefully and click the below button”fill up form”
- CNIC No with dashes
- CNIC No without dashes
- Email Adress
- Mobile No.(Don’t give portable Mobile no which is converted from one network to another network)
- Select gender(male/female)
- DOB(Date of Birth)
- If you are Govt Employee select YES otherwise NO
- If you are disabled select YES otherwise NO
- Write your full name
- Your religion
- CNIC expiry date(mention back side of your CNIC)
- Complete Postal Addres
- Phone No
- Father’ name
- Domicile District
- Domicile Issue date(mention on your domicile)
- Marital status(Single/Married)
- If married write husband/wife name)
- Indicate center for written test
- No. of chances availed for this Post
- Click “Save information”
- Upload scan paid fee challan(less than 25 Kb)
- Mention fee deposit date.
- Bank receipt no(mention on your challan form)
- Bank name(NBP Or State Bank Of Pakistan)
- Bank branch name(Select Your Own)
- Click on save button
Save and Print Application
Submit and print your application or save the PDF file.
Once the application is online processed , you will receive a SMS on your mobile number. Save it or write down the code / number given in it. You can make any correction or change in your application till September 8 from the token number, edit token number etc. given in it.
Note: Carry all your academic papers, domicile, CNIC, PIC, etc. with you when applying.
Government employees do not yet need to take the NOC but must submit their service record online in the application.
When applying to the Punjab Public Service Commission, government employees must first obtain their service certificate and departmental permit.
Be sure to include a copy of the advertisement and a copy of the invoice form with the application. See More PPSC Result