Download PPSC Challan Form 2022 complete.Challan Form is necessary step to applied for ppsc jobs most of applicants whose apply first time in PPSC if you are worried about ppsc jobs challan or how to download and fill ppsc challan form then you have to come at right website we will provide you complete details and guide step by step.
You need to really proper guides and fill challan carefully incase of beginner otherwise applicants may face problem to attempt ppsc exam.
Download PPSC Challan Form 2022
You may download Challan form by ppscresult website by using below given link or follow instruction to download challan form from ppsc official website http://www.ppsc.gop.pk
- Open punjab public service commission site home page like below in picture
- See Left side bar option of download
- Under download tab you can find challan from link
- Click on challan form link and download it in your device
- Take print of challan form
PPSC Challan Form Fee
Mostly ppsc charge fixed fee for test in some case of jobs nature like BPS-17 challan fee amount title bit high
|PPSC Challan Fee (BPS-09 to 16)||Rs: 600/=|
|PPSC Challan Form (BPS-16 to 19)||Rs: 1000/=|
Note (This fees charge some time otherwise 600 pkr challan fee)
How to fill PPSC Challan Form 2022 – Complete Guide Step by Step
If you dont know how to fill challan form then follow below steps and ppsc challan form filled carefully otherwise your application may be rejected incase of incorrect information
Do you have downloaded theChallan form and Print it.The next process you need to find ppsc case number inwhich you want to apply for case number you will be to check the advertisements of the PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) and then select the job for which you want to apply for.
There are 2 things in ppsc advertisement for noteabel to use in challan.
- The Post name of that you are qualified for.
- The case number of the post.
You can see both of things highlighted in the image below:
After selecting the name and the number, you will go to the downloaded challan form. When you will open the challan form you will see the form as shown below.so now you need to fill in hard form after printing it
You can see that there are 3 Copies of the Challan form. One of these copies will be given to applicants which mention as candidates copy and other two will be kept by the National Bank.
In this step, you need to fill out 4 portions of the challan. These portions are:
- The name of the Candidate (Who is applying for ppsc job)
- Name of the post.
- Case no. of the post.
- Total amount to be submitted (i.e, Rs.600).
Repeat All these steps 3 Times in every single challan copy. You will need to fill all of these things as shown below.
Step Number 3
When you have filled out all of the above mentioned, then you will need to fill one more thing. In the bottom left corner (As shown in the image), you will see a text which says “(In words) Rupees “.
You need to write the amount in English (i.e, Six hundred Rupees). Keep in mind that you have to repeat this step for each copy.
The next step requires you to sign on all of the copies of the challan form. There are a small portion just above the “(In words) Rupees “. To indicate that this is the signature area, “Signature” is written.
Step Number 4
This is basically the end of how to fill the PPSC challan form. All you have to do is simply go to any branch of the National Bank of Punjab and submit the challan with its dues.
The reason for going to the national bank is that this is a government job and a government challan form that can only be submitted in the National Bank of Punjab.
- Job Opportunities in Russia for Indian 2022 | Careers in Russia
- District Health Office Jobs in Islamabad 2022 (390+ Posts) – Walk in Interview
- Wapda Jobs 2022 (Latest Advertisement) – 104 Posts | Online Apply
- Interloop Internship Program 2022 for Students – Apply Online
- World Bank Internship 2022 – Open for All Location | Bank summer internship
- Jobs in Punjab Fisheries Department 2022 | Latest Advertisement