Department of employment and labour jobs 2023, are announced for the candidates who have completed their education and looking for employment. Candidates who are dedicated, independent, and interested in joining department of employment and labour jobs as a profession are encouraged to apply online at jobs before the advertisement’s closing date. Males and females with primary, middle, matriculation, intermediate, diploma of associate engineer, and bachelor’s degree degrees are both eligible for the offered PMD employment.
The Department of employment and Labour will aim to create a labour market that encourages investment, economic growth, the creation of new jobs, and good work. In order to reduce unemployment, poverty, and inequality, the Department of Labour has established a number of policies and projects in collaboration with social partners that are intended to increased productivity and economic efficiency, the creation of jobs, wholesome labour relations, putting an end to unfairness and prejudice at work, reducing poverty via employment.
Fresh applicants have an amazing chance as they may apply to such careers and develop their skills to become leaders. In this article you will get complete detail about how to apply for department of employment and labour jobs, eligibility criteria as well as salary & benefits.
|Name of Department||Department of Employment and Labour|
|Who Can Apply||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||18-35 Years|
|Required Qualification||Matric to Master|
|Total Position||500 Posts|
|Salary Range||32000-70000 PKR|
- Security Officer
- Registry Clerk
- Account Officer
- Client Services Officer: Registration Services
- Data Information and Management
- Officer Administrator
- Management officer
- Internal Auditor
- Class IV Staff
Benefits of Department of Employment and Labour Jobs
Department of Labor career opportunities feature competitive starting salaries and the potential for performance-based increases, flexible scheduling, and the chance to attain and maintain a balanced lifestyle. You will benefit from a variety of thorough and affordable job advantages, such as,
- Dental and vision benefits are offered to eligible federal employees, retirees, and their eligible family members.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- life insurance, which consists of Basic life insurance coverage and three additional options
- Personal leave days (including Paid Parental Leave) for vacation, illness, and family care.
- Professional team work
- Pick & drop facility
How to Apply?
- The Department posts all open job opportunity announcements, you can visit the official site and get detail of latest jobs.
- You may register by creating an account and set up searches so that you are automatically emailed about job openings that meet your criteria.
- You may find out about the qualifications, eligibility criteria, responsibilities, duties, pay, place of duty, benefits, and security needs in the announcement.
- Applications should fairly reflect the abilities and knowledge required for the open post.
- The application (closing date) and application processes will differ depending on the post and the Department sub-agency.
- The supervisor or recruiting authority will the names of the most qualified applicants. The manager or recruiting authority may conduct an interview with you if you are among the most qualified applicants.
- Personal Banking Officer Jobs Meezan Bank 2023 Batch No. 4
- Govt Teaching Jobs in Punjab 2023 | New Teaching Jobs – Apply
- PIA Cabin Crew Jobs 2023 | Male and Females Apply
- Unilever Pakistan Jobs 2023 | Unilever Vacancies – Apply Online
- UN Internship 2023 Paid for Undergraduates & Graduates | Un Careers