Candidates get ready to apply for accounts officer jobs that are announced by PPSC advertisement. These jobs are mentioned in newspaper of 27th October and this golden chance is limited as desired candidates have to submit their application before deadline 12th November 2023. Labour & Human Resources Department is looking for employees who are well qualified, talented, ambitious and have 2-year experience in relevant department. Candidates that strictly need an employment have a golden chance as they can start their career from Accounts Officer Jobs.
Approximately, there are 14 posts available for male, female and transgender. These jobs are announced in different cities of Pakistan, hence you can assure your entrance for accounts officer jobs belonging to any city like Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi and across the Punjab. In this article, you will get all detail about this job as how you can apply, what is the requirements and education, responsibilities and salary & benefits. Keep reading and avail from the given detail.
|LABOUR & HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
|Place of Posting
|Any where in Punjab
Name of Post:
- Accounts Officer
Detail of Accounts Officer Jobs – www.ppsc.gov.pk
Name of Post:
- Accounts Officer
Required Qualification & Experience
- MBA/M.com/ACMA/ACCA/B.Com (Hons.) OR equivalent from a recognized university with 02 years experience in relevant field.
Total No. of Posts
- Male: 21 to 30 + 5= 35 years Female: 21 to 30 + 8 = 38 years Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
- Experience in private entities shall be accepted if such entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority.
- Experience must be possessed after acquiring the prescribed qualification. Candidate must have basic user level of computer knowledge.
- In case, a large number of applications are to be received, short listing shall be carried out on the basis of academic record of candidates or on the basis of one paper MCQs or Descriptive type Written Test.
Accounts Officer Jobs Salary & Benefits
A lot of benefits will be enjoyed by accounts officer employee. List of such benefits are given below,
- You have chances to work with professionals
- Team work
- Productive management
- Job security
- Medical surety
- Handsome salary
- Growth of skills
Responsibilities of Accounts Officer Jobs
There are some duties described as
- Accounts officer have to manage a company’s financial records.
- Create and process of invoices.
- Monitor all account transactions.
- Supervise an organization’s general bookkeeping staff.
- Communicating with clients regarding bills and payments.
- Refund processing
- Build strong client relationship
How You to Apply?
- Candidates from punjab who meet all mention criteria must apply online at the PPSC official portal at www.ppsc.gop.pk
- Before Applying you need to Download PPSC Challan Form
- Challan Fee Rs: 600 Pay in any National Bank Branch
- Incomplete, late, hand written submissions/applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview.
- If you don’t know about application procedure then Check How to apply for PPSC Jobs
- The Closing date for the submission of the ppsc online application mention on advertisement
- All selection made purely on merit basis
- See Also below advertisement for further details and keep visiting ppscresult.com for next updates