The supreme Court of Pakistan has announced careers opportunities for Supreme Court Law Clerkship Program for fresh graduates one year extendable.The purpose of this program to hire and cultivate the youth next generation of lawyers and jurists of Pakistan by providing a unique and professional growth under highly trained staff.
This is paid clerkship program recent law graduates which work under the judge and learn advance court skills about law.At the end of program candidates will be able to get desire job in market.The complete details of supreme court clerkship program eligibility criteria,monthly stipend and application submission process given at this page.
|Supreme Court of Pakistan
|Who can apply?
|Rs:90000 Per Month
Name of Post:
- Law Clerkship
Requirement of Law Clerkship:
- Applicants must be under the age of 30 and graduated with a qualifying undergraduate and/or graduate degree in law within the last 2 years.
- Applicants will be judged holistically taking into account academic achievements, work experience, extracurricular activities, and any other accolade(s).
- Successful applicants will be required to assist the Judge they will be assigned to, including, but not limited to, conducting research, and assisting with the day-to-day workload of the chamber.
- Law Clerks may be required to travel to various Supreme Court registries across Pakistan from time to time with the Judge they are assigned to.
- Women, minorities, and individuals from underprivileged backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for Supreme Court Law Clerkship?
- All applicants must provide the completed application form, answers to 2 essay questions and 1 personal statement, a CV, and the complete documentation specified within the application form.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained
- The last date of submission of application will update soon