We are pleased to sharing information PM Youth Internship Program 2022 has been announced by government of Pakistan pm Imran khan to provide the better financial support of Pakistan unemployed graduates on monthly basis with skill base training under government and private sector. Currently government of Pakistan offering these internships opportunities to 150000 Pakistani belong to any province of Pakistan. During this internship internee will be paid of Rs:30000 per month.
The duration of internship job will be one years in different sector like Pepsi Co. Through this fantastic PM Internship Program jobs will offer in the field of Law, Engineering, Food Technology, Public Administration, Marketing, Finance, and Business. This Prime Minister Youth Internship Program will place Interns in Federal Ministries, Divisions, Provincial Departments, Banks, Industries, corporations, and various Public and Private Institutions for One year.Before that CM Punjab Usman Buzdar has also announced cm punjab media graduates internship program for male and females with monthly stipend
This is excellent announced by PM where Pakistani youth will get job under internship program and will be able to do better perform in future.The advertisement of PM Youth Internship Program 2022 will be announced soon in Pakistan leading newspaper and others social media accounts of government.After the officially published ad candidates will be able to see complete details of internship,eligibility criteria and application submission process from this page.
Details of PM Youth Internship Program
|Offered Internship||Government of Pakistan|
|Location||Lahore,Islamabad and Others|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||25 years|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs: 30000|
Eligibility Criteria for PM Youth Internship Program:
Individual Pakistani graduates fulfill the below criteria are eligible to apply for this internship opportunities
- Graduate in any discipline or equivalent
- Applicant must have 3-year diploma after high school graduation / FSc. Madrassah graduates are also qualified to apply.
- Candidates must have valid CNIC and Pakistani nationality
- Having 50% of the grade and 2.5 CGPA in latest degree from HEC recognize institute
- The age limit is up to 25 years. An age limit of up to 30 years is also recommended for FATA Balochistan and South Punjab.
- There is no gender discrimination in this program. Women are encouraged to apply
- Applicants must have unemployed.
How to Apply for Pm Internship Program?
- The interested and eligible unemployed who meet all above eligibility criteria for prime minister youth internship program can submit online application form using this link: www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk
- The applicant received after the closing date of advertisement will not entertain.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply for this internship
- Incomplete application will not accept
- Recent Passport size photo.
- Copy of Form B/Passport/CNIC
- Graduation Transcript Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Disabilities certificates (if any)