Candidates waiting for career opportunities get ready to apply for ots supreme court jobs 2023, latest announcement made on daily newspaper, officially advertise on the ots official page. Eagerly waiting candidates for jobs announcement in judiciary, now they have crucial opportunity and they can start their career by securing seat in supreme court jobs.
Both men and women can apply for this position and start their careers. The last day to apply online for a vacancy on the Supreme Court is July 21, 2023. Applicants for the ots Supreme Court Jobs are invited to submit applications from around the country before the deadline. If you are facing any technical issues while submitting an online application for a Supreme Court position, contact OTS.
Candidates are eligible to apply for judicial assistant, protocol officer, software developer, telephone operator, and various other. Supreme court of Pakistan is hiring candidates who are passionate to join judiciary, experienced and skilled person to fulfill their positions.
Candidates require qualification based on these positions is from matriculation, intermediate, graduation and master degree of any university recognized from HEC. How you will apply, what is the eligibility criteria, salary package and necessary information related to ots supreme court jobs is given here also check: Supreme Court Law Clerkship 2023 – Application Open | Apply Online
|Name of Organization||Supreme Court|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
|Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Salary Range||42000-90000 PKR|
Supreme Court Jobs List
- Judicial Assistant
- Software developer (web/mobile app developer)
- Software developer (artificial intelligence)
- Assistant protocol officer
- Network technician
- Rt user support technician
- Telephone operator
- Library clerk
- Transcript writer
- Urdu typist
- Dispatch rider
- Naib qasid
Eligibility Criteria for Supreme Court Jobs
- A law degree and expertise in MS Office.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa – 1
- Punjab/Islamabad-3, merit one. One each from Sindh (Rural) and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Software developer (artificial intelligence)
- The equivalent of sixteen (16) years in BS (CS/IT/SE/Al/DS). 1-2 years of experience based on a contract (3 or 5 years). Performance-based annual contract renewal
Assistant protocol officer
- The equivalent of sixteen (16) years in BS (CS/IT/SE/Al/DS). 1-2 years of experience based on a contract (3 or 5 years). contract renewal on the basis of performance each year.
- second-class master’s or bachelor’s degree with five years of work experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office regular basis
- Punjab/Islamabad: 2 Merit: 1 Rural Sindh has one, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has one.
User support technician
- The equivalent of sixteen (16) years is a BS (CS/IT). 6 months of experience based on a contract (3 or 5 years). contract renewal on the basis of performance each year.
- Advanced proficiency in shorthand familiarity with MS Office and a typing speed of 40 wpm in addition to 80 wpm.regular basis
- Pakistan/Punjab — 4 Balochistan — 1 Ex-FATA — 1 Sindh (Rural) — 1 (Urban) — 1 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa — 1
- a Bachelor’s degree, knowledge of Microsoft Office, and specialized skills or expertise based on a contract
- High school diploma and three years of relevant experience (ii) on regular basis
- Pakistan/Punjab — 2 Rural Sindh — 1 One Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates who meet the criteria visit official website of OTS www.ots.org.pk submit online application
- The CNIC, date of birth, details of the applicant’s education, address, and phone number must be accurate on application form
- No TA/DA will be given.
- Personal Banking Officer Jobs Meezan Bank 2023 Batch No. 4
- Govt Teaching Jobs in Punjab 2023 | New Teaching Jobs – Apply
- PIA Cabin Crew Jobs 2023 | Male and Females Apply
- Unilever Pakistan Jobs 2023 | Unilever Vacancies – Apply Online
- UN Internship 2023 Paid for Undergraduates & Graduates | Un Careers