Latest advertisement Punjab education department jobs 2023 has been announced to fill the positions of Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant with suitable candidates who have required qualification and domicile of Punjab province may apply from mention district of Punjab. There is no higher education is required for these post only FA pass people can submit application before the closing date of advertisement. Currently three hundred plus vacancies announced which will be on contract basis with fixed salary and annual increment.
The complete details of Punjab education department jobs 2022 vacancies eligibility criteria, last date and application submission process fully details below.
Education Department Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant Jobs Advertisement
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Education Department|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Punjab|
|Age Limit||40-50 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary Range||22500 + Annual Increment|
Name of Post:
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
Details of Punjab Education Department Jobs
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Age||Qualification|
|Monitoring and evaluation assistant (M&EAs)||352||40-50 Years||Qualification: intermediate with motorcycle driving license |
Retired sub engineer/chief tech/JCO from armed forces
How to Apply for Punjab Education Department Jobs?
- Interested candidates who meet mention eligibility criteria may submit their application form at below given address.
- Recruitment will be done purely on contract basis
- No TA/DA will be given
- Only Punjab province domicile holders will be eligible to apply
- Incomplete or false information application will not be consider
- Candidates must be fit medically
- The last date of submission of application is 20th May 2022
- 01 recent photograph
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Copy of your CV
Address: Deputy Director Monitoring, School Education Department Punjab, Old P&D Building, Civil Secretariat, Lahore