Excellent careers opportunity for female jobs in state bank under the Emerging Women leaders Initiative which is first batch recently started to encourage the women in banking sector.The women from across country who meet all mention eligibility criteria and want to join Pakistan reputed bank as OG-2 Officer.The recruitment will be done through national testing service NTS candidates also submit application through nts official website complete details state bank of pakistan jobs given below
|Name of Department||State Bank of Pakistan|
|Who Can Apply||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||21-50 Years|
|Salary Range||49000 – 190000 PKR|
|SBP Address||State Bank of Pakistan I.I. Chundrigar Road Karachi Pakistan|
- Assistant Director ( OG – 2)
The above positions are open in different departments of SBP which are monetary Policy,
- Macro Economics Research and Data
- Financial markets Management
- Banking Policy and Supervision
- Development Finance & Islamic Banking
- Financial Inclusion and Digital Payment Systems
- Information Technology
- Human resources
Facilities for Female Employees
- Hostel facilities, relocation allowance
- One time return air ticket while availing first rest and recreation leave for employees from cities other than Karachi
- Flexible working hours
- Four months of paid maternity leave
- Day care center
- Transport facility in case of late sitting as per rules
- Dedicated platform for guidance and counselling
- Mentoring and Coaching program
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process including group discussion/psychometric testing and panel interview. Candidates will be required to bring printed copy of duly filled/completed application form, attested copies of educational/professional documents, Equivalence Certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification), proof of NTS fee payment, Domicile, CNIC and three passport size photographs.
Candidate who misinforms or fails to provide the required information or documents, does not meet the specified criteria as per advertisement, attempts to influence the recruitment process in any manner, tries to obtain support for her candidature by inappropriate means or tampers with evidence of her age, educational and other certificates, shall be disqualified from the current and any future recruitment process at the Bank; even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of Provincial/Regional quota provisions as prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
How to Apply for SBP Jobs?
- Interested Pakistani female citizens (including Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan) meeting above eligibility criteria are required to log on to NTS website (https://www.nts.org.pk) and follow the procedure for submission of online application.
- Age will be considered as per CNIC.
- Applications devoid of the required information and details like photograph, date of birth, or any other information, will not be shortlisted.
- Applications not in accordance with defined requirements in the advertisement will not be entertained.
- Last date of submission of applications is May 30, 2022.
- Applications submitted in person or through e-mail will not be entertained.
- NTS will intimate shortlisted candidates through SMS, and send admit cards at their postal addresses as well as upload them on its website to appear in the written test to be held at designated test centers SBP/NTS will upload the list of qualified candidates on their website(s).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
- Personal Banking Officer Jobs Meezan Bank 2023 Batch No. 4
- Govt Teaching Jobs in Punjab 2023 | New Teaching Jobs – Apply
- PIA Cabin Crew Jobs 2023 | Male and Females Apply
- Unilever Pakistan Jobs 2023 | Unilever Vacancies – Apply Online
- UN Internship 2023 Paid for Undergraduates & Graduates | Un Careers