Punjab Public Service Commission has announced Provincial management service PMS Jobs 2023 through Combined Competitive exam.This is golden chance for those male and females who want to get higher rank post in Punjab can apply for pms before the closing date of advertisement.The complete details of PMS jobs qualification,domicile,age,last date,eligibility criteria,syllabus and other important point fully describe below.
|Name of Department||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Age||21 to 30 Years|
|Job Nature||Regular Basis|
Syllabus for PMS Jobs 2023
The following subjects will be compulsory
|1||English Essay||(Subjective)||Marks 100|
|2||English (Precis, Comprehension|
|3||Urdu (Essay, Precis,|
Comprehension and Translation)
|4||Islamic Studies / Ethics (For Non –|
|(Combination of both|
Subjective & Objective)
|5||Pakistan Studies||(Combination of both|
Subjective & Objective)
|6||General Knowledge||(Objective)||Marks 100|
Psychological Test and Interview/Viva Voice: 200 Marks.
Negative Marking will be done and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the Objective (MCQ) paper of General Knowledge. Non-Muslim candidates have the option either to attempt paper on Islamic Studies or “Ethics” (Combination of both Subjective & Objective). All the candidates shall take all the compulsory subjects.
PMS Optional Subjects
- Group A
Commerce, Economics, Public Administration, Business Administration
- Group B
Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Botany, Zoology
- Group C
Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Principal of Engineering
- Group D
Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Geography
- Group E
Political Science, History, Law, Mass Communication
- Group F
Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work
- Group G
English Literature, Urdu, Arabic, Education, Persian, Punjabi
The minimum standard for the question papers will be of Graduate Level.
A candidate Shall Have To Obtain 40% Marks In Each Paper and 50% Marks In The aggregate I.E. 600 Marks To Qualify For an Interview. Thereafter, A candidate Shall Also Secure 50% Marks In The Interview To Be Held Eligible For the Final merit List Of Successful Candidates
How to Apply for PMS Jobs?
- Candidates from punjab who meet all mention criteria must apply online at the PPSC official portal at www.ppsc.gop.pk
- Before Applying you need to Download PPSC Challan Form
- Challan Fee Rs: 1000 Pay in any National Bank Branch
- Incomplete, late, hand written submissions/applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview.
- If you don’t know about application procedure then Check How to apply for PPSC Jobs
- The Closing date for the submission of the ppsc online application given on ad
- All selection made purely on merit basis
- See Also below advertisement for further details and keep visiting ppsc lecturer results for next updates
- PPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs 2024 (53 Posts) – Latest Advertisement
- PPSC Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement No.12/2023
- PPSC Stenographer Jobs 2023 Advertisement (154 Posts) – Criteria
- PPSC Canal Patwari Jobs 2023 | 931 Posts Irrigation Department – Advertisement
- PPSC Junior Computer Operator Jobs 2023 Layyah,Bakhakkar,Khusab and Jhang