In the latest advertisement, some vacancies are announced by Medical Authority in form of Nursing Jobs in Pakistan 2021. Those candidates who are desired to become a part of hospitals and want to serve the humanity by caring the patients then they can apply for Nurse jobs 2021.This opportunity is not limited for some cities, the applicants can apply from across the country, either belong to Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Gujarat, Sahiwal, Gujranwala, Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Baluchistan, AJK, Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi etc.
Some people think that nursing jobs are fatigue work but it is not correct as it gives you peace and calm as well as you will be able to get a experience in medical field and also get a handsome salary, in despite of this, nurse have a respectable status in hospitals and they have great knowledge about medicines because without nurses doctors are incomplete.
Therefore, nurses enjoy their honorable status, if you are willing to get a great experience in this field as well as start your career, then apply for Nursing Jobs in Pakistan. We have upload all details about nurse jobs, courses and skill requirement, education, salary details, which job is suitable according their matric, inter, graduate, master level and above. Read this page duly and aware of all details described below;
|Name of Department||Health Department|
|Location||Lahore,Islamabad,Karachi,Peshawar,Multan,Quetta,DG Khan and other|
|Who Can Apply||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||19-33 Years|
|Required Qualification||Diploma in Nursing or equivalent|
|Salary Range||30000 – 50000 PKR|
Name of Post:
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Jobs
- Applicants must have BSc Nursing degree,diploma in nursing or equal with minimum 2nd division.
- Candidates age limit should must between 19-33 years
- Valid CNIC/Domicile
- Must be Pakistani nationality holders
- Physically Fit
- Eligible to handle all emergency situation
What are the job duties of a nurse?
Some candidates are desired to work in nursing profession but they are unaware the duties of nurse, they think that working as a nurse is easy to some extent but they do not know that too much attention is required in this field because in this area they are dealing with life of patients and also their behaviors, therefore, at this page, we are described some general nurse duties that are given below;
- .Counseling with patients and their families
- Performing physical exams and diagnostic tests.
- Keep all data about health of patients
- .Give medicine at the proper time
- Educating patients about treatment plans.
- Administering medications, wound care, and other treatment options.
- serving and observing patient behavior
- Collecting patient health histories
Nursing Jobs Salary and Benefits:
There are many benefits of nursing jobs, as a you will get a chance to work all over the country, in this way you enjoy additional benefit to work in a new place in new people after 13 weeks and by this you learn new things. As you are not a nurse for the money, in fact you can make good money as a nurse.If you have need extra money to overcome the financial problems then you can get more opportunities to pick up extra shifts and work overtime. Everyone knows that society always thankful to nurses and need as well as demand of nurse will continue. some of benefits are described below;
- Saving a life
- Job demand and growth are on rise.
- Choose your specialty.
- Sense of pride
- Plenty of opportunity for advancement.
- Get your license reimbursed.
- Job security
How to apply for Nursing Jobs in Pakistan 2021?
- Those candidates who meet all criteria and suitable for nursing jobs may send application form in below following health & hospital from across country we upload complete nursing jobs list here
- Keep visiting for more Jobs in Pakistan
FAQ’s on Nursing Jobs
Some people are in confusion and many questions revolve in their minds related nurse jobs, therefore we have described some of these questions with their answers, given below;
What is the highest paying nursing job?
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) earn average of $189,190 per year according to the BLS.
What is the best nursing job?
Certified registered nurse anesthetist. Average:$189,190 . …
Certified nurse midwife
General nurse practitioner. Average: $96,000/year. …
Family nurse practitioner. …
Gerontological nurse practitioner. …
Director of nursing education. Average: $110,200. …
Does the FBI hire nurses?
If you are not interested to become an agent, then FBI can hires registered nurses for professional staff positions. Duty of FBI nurses is to work in domestic or international field offices.
Do Forensic nurses work with dead bodies?
There are many forensic nurse, some of them are trained for death investigation, many of them are asked to deal with patients who are survivors of , sexual assault, child abuse and domestic violence.
How much can you weigh to be a flight nurse?
Approximately 250 pounds
Most programs require that flight nurses weigh 250 pounds or less.
- MEPCO Jobs 2021 ( Latest Vacancies ) Multan Electric Power Company
- Jobs at Accor in UAE – Accor Hotel Jobs 2021 Apply Online
- NTDC Jobs 2021 – National Transmission & Dispatch Company ( WAPDA Jobs ) Latest Advertisement
- FIA Jobs 2021 Self Assessment Test (SAT-FIA) Online Apply
- Punjab Police Jobs 2021 – Join Punjab Police ( Latest Advertisement ) Apply Online
- Bank of Punjab Jobs 2021 – Latest Advertisement Bop Jobs All Branches