CGA Junior Auditor Jobs 2023 are announced by federal government of Pakistan Controller General of Accounts has issued the notification of 635 vacancies for junior auditor and others positions.Individual from across country male and females having said qualification for non Gazetted BPS 01 to BPS-14.Its really excellent opportunity for primary,matric and graduates pass candidates.The official advertisement of Controller General of Accounts vacancies published in newspapers in Jang, Dawn, Express, Kawish, Nawa-E-Waqt, Duniya News, Nation, The News, Naee Baat and Mashriq.
See More Jobs in Pakistan
Brief Details About Controller General of Accounts
The Controller General of Accounts is known a CGA which is a premier officer federal Government of Pakistan.This department is responsible for the the tasks of proceeding & set of financial statements.It was founded under the ordinance issued in 2001.All government financial distribution like government funds in form of payments of salaries to government employee and allowances to government servants and payments to contractors by CGA.Controller General of Accounts also prepared the financial chart of all transaction by government on quarterly and yearly basis.
CGA Junior Auditor Jobs 2023 latest advertisement
Applications are invited from the Pakistani nationals (Male/Female) for the following Non-Gazatted posts lying vacant in the Department of Controller General of Accounts on regular basis
|Name of Department||Controller General of Accounts CGA|
|Who Can Apply||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
|Required Qualification||Primary to Masters|
|Salary Range||18000 – 650000 PKR|
|CGA Address||ederal Bank for Cooperative Building, CGA Complex, G-5/2, Islamabad, Pakistan.|
CGA Announced Vacancies:
- Junior Auditor
- Data Entry
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Naib Qasid
- Dispatch Rider
Details of CGA Junior Auditor Jobs 2023 Controller General of Accounts
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Age Limit||Qualification|
|Data Entry Operator||BPS-14||18-25 Years||2nd Class Bachelor Degree with Math/physics or equivalent|
|Steno-Typist||BPS-14||18-25 Years||Intermediate with Computer literate|
|Junior Auditor||BPS-11||18-25 Years||2nd Class degree with Commerce form HEC recognize|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||BPS-09||18-25 Years||Matric|
|Naib Qasid||BPS-01||18-25 Years||Primary Pass|
|Chowkidar||BPS-01||18-25 Years||Primary Pass|
|Dispatch Rider||BPS-04||18-25 Years||Primary with valid driving license|
|Driver||BPS-04||18-25 Years||Primary + Driving license|
|Sorter||BPS-03||18-25 Years||Middle Pass|
Junior Auditor Jobs Description and Salary
Junior Auditor perform the following duties in any department and this post assigned with BPS-11 scale and getting average salary figure is Rs. 25000 – Rs. 33670 per month
- Junior Auditor is responsible for risk assessments and internal audits in existing organization
- Prepared flow chart of transaction financial activities
- Assists with SOX testing.
- marketing Research business functions to prepare audits reports
- Management of document activities and work performed.
- Identify and suggest opportunities for improvements to internal controls
How to apply for Junior Auditor Jobs 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates for the following posts download prescribe application form available at website www.cga.gov.pk or click link to download application form
Candidates sent following documents along with application
- Attested copies of CNIC
- One recent passport size photograph,
- All educational degrees/certificate
- Application Form should be submitted on the address mentioned against each office along with attested copies of all documents.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview
- Five years’general age relaxation as per ruleswill be available.
- Applicant already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicant may apply for more than one post by submitting separate Application Form for each post.
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents alongwithset of attested copies of degrees/certificatesetc.issued by HEC/recognized Boards/ Universities/institutesat the time of interview.
- Informationprovided in the Application Form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, the Department of Controller General of Accounts reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- The Department of Controller General of Accounts reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of posts.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date will not be entertained.
- The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in Pakistan
See Also Other Related Jobs
|Sr. Number||Title||Action Required|
|1||Librarian Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|2||Local Government Jobs||View Details & Apply|
- Personal Banking Officer Jobs Meezan Bank 2023 Batch No. 4
- Govt Teaching Jobs in Punjab 2023 | New Teaching Jobs – Apply
- PIA Cabin Crew Jobs 2023 | Male and Females Apply
- Unilever Pakistan Jobs 2023 | Unilever Vacancies – Apply Online
- UN Internship 2023 Paid for Undergraduates & Graduates | Un Careers
- PPSC Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement No.12/2023