National freelance training program registration 2023 has been open for Pakistani youth male and females who want to start work from home jobs after learning most demand online skills,so NFTP offering to get enrolled in different training program and start online earning handsome month per month.This is equal opportunity for all boys and girls students and house wife who want to serve spare time to earn some extra money so apply for National Freelance Training Program.
The NFTP training offering in 20 different cities of Pakistan. National Freelance Training Program is an initiative of the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecom, and the Punjab Information Technology Board to offer training to the youth and make them capable of earning through online.
Almost 21,000 young have completed their online training in NTFP and are now earning online through their freelancing services. Trainees have earned over USD 2.2 Million so far.
- Applicants must have valid Domicile/CNIC.
- applicants age not more then 40 Years
- Must have 14 Years or above education (Students who are currently enrolled in 14 or 16 yeas of education program are not eligible to apply)
National Freelance Training Program Courses
- Techniques and tools
Content Marketing & Advertising
- Content Marketing
- WordPress Blogging
- Lead Generation
How to Apply?
- Applicants submit their application online by clicking on this link: National Freelance Training Program Registration
- The National Freelance Training Program is not an offer of an employment and it is in no way associated with any future employment opportunity. The Program only aims to provide training to the candidate to enhance their professional capability and employ ability.
- Candidates will be required to follow all the rules and regulations of the program including timings and confidentiality requirements.
- The candidates will be awarded training completion certificates on successfully completing the program. These certificates will be based on formal performance evaluation and rating. Candidates will be evaluated on attendance, student’s performance and other assignments, which may be assigned during the span of course.
- The duration of the training is 3 months. However, the training of a candidate can be discontinued at any stage without any reason as per requirement of the project.
- The submission of application does not guarantee that your application will be successful for enrollment in the program.
- Any decision made in the interest of this project is not challenge able in court / judiciary.
- Classes can be rescheduled at any point in time as per requirement of the project.
- Any decision regarding training or transfer of the center as per requirement of the project, is not challenge able in any court/judiciary.
- No stipend will be paid to the candidates.
- Candidate must be available during the training hours to attend this training.
- The shortlisting of candidates will be processed according to the marks obtained in the test on percentile basis.