The amazing opportunity announced by Kamyab jawan Program named Kamyabjawan Skills Scholarships NAVTTC Batch 3 for all Pakistan province.This program contains multiple skills courses which are totally free.The training sessions will be arranges under NAVTTC where candidates can get training in 25 courses,and these free courses are being offered in more than 1000 Universities & Technical Educational Institutes.
In this batch 60,000 individual will be able to get 3 Months & 6 Months of Courses in Hi-Tech Technologies & Conventional Programs.The complete details of courses list application submission process and others important information fully describe below.
Eligibility Criteria for Kamyab Jawan Program
Applicants can enroll in courses if they fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates must have minimum qualification is intermediate
- You are between 18 and 35 years of age
- You are not enrolled in any other government-run scholarship/internship program before that or currently
Kamyab Jawan Skills Courses List:
|Cyber Security||Fashion & Beauty|
|Artificial Intelligence (Robotics)||Welding|
|Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning and Deep Learning)||Construction|
|Amazon Virtual Assistant||Media Production|
|Certificate in IT (CIT) Designing (UI/UX and web development)||Hospitality|
|Networking and Cloud Computing||PCB Designing and Fabrication|
How to Apply for Kamyab Jawan Program?
Those interested individual candidates across country who meet above criteria and now looking for application process so follow below given instruction and submit online application.
- Visit the Kamyab Jawan Program or NAVTTC
- Fill out the application form with accurate details
- Provide up to date information and required documents
- Click Save & Submit button at the bottom left
- Online application form must be submitted til 31st January 2022