The Government of Punjab Pakistan announced eRozgar Jobs 2022 for Freelancing Trainer in different training center of Punjab.Applications are invited from Pakistani male and females having good experience in freelancing and want to train others pakistani youth as a trainer with handsome salary package submit online application form.Applicants meet all requirements as per given below.
Details of Freelancing Trainer eRozgar Jobs
|Name of Institute||Information Technology|
|Who can Apply?||Male/Female|
|Posting Location||RAWALPINDI,ATTOCK,CHAKWAL, JHELUM, SARGODHA, BHAKKAR, KHUSHAB, MIANWALI, FAISALABAD, TOBA TEK SINGH, JHANG. CHINIOT, GUJRANWALA, SIALKOT, NAROWAL, HAFIZABAD,GUJRAT, MANDI BAHAUDDIN, LAHORE, SHEIKHUPURA, KASUR, NANKANA SAHIB, OKARA ,D.G. KHAN, RAJAN PUR, MUZAFFARGARH, LAYYAH, MULTAN, LODHRAN, SAHIWAL, PAKPATAN, VEHARI, KHANEWAL, BAHAWALPUR, BAHAWAL NAGAR, RAHIM YAR KHAN, Pakpattan|
|Qualification Required||Masters/Bachelors (Hons)|
|Age Limit||20 – 45|
Skills Required for Freelancing Trainer:
Applicants must have a good knowledge in following subjects:
- UI Toolkit and Frameworks
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe illustrator
- Blueprinting of Web and Mobile Application
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO Search Engine Optimization
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe suite
Jobs Duties of Freelancing Trainer eRozgar Jobs
- Conduct daily classes as per the time table for respective domains (Technical, Non-Technical Creative/ Graphic Design).
- Maintaining class retention by engaging students with course content and knowledge.
- Teaching students freelancing and proposal writing skills.
- Providing skills to students create profiles on freelancing platform.
- Awareness of different tools as per student domains.
- Conducting class activities as per designed course.
- Taking quizzes and assignments from relevant course.
- Submitting a final report of success stories of students to the line manager at the end of each cycle/batch.
- Class retention , Students profiles on freelancing portals, Earnings of student & Attend meetings and evaluations sessions as required.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates for above following job submit online application by following this link https://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- Applicants create a profile and then apply
- Keep Visiting for More Updates
See Also Related Posts
|Sr. Number||Title||Action Required|
|1||Digiskills Training Program||View Details & Apply|
|2||E Rozgar Training Program Registration||View Details & Apply|