Pakistan Largest freelancing training institute Digiskills Courses 2023 Batch 2.0 online registration is going to be start from 1st June 2023.have you missed previous Digiskills Training Program batch and waiting for new enrollment then here is good news by digiskills.All freelancing courses offered in multiple domains free of cost for pakistani youth who want to learn digital skills and earn handsome income from setting at home.Applicants will be able to get training in the areas of I.T (Information Technology). Every year digiskills trained almost 250000 pakistani people and now day by day a large number of paksitani youth developing interest in online earning field.
After successfully completed training through digiskills youth are working on largest freelancing plate form Fiverr, freelancer, Upwork and guru etc.Applicants can enroll top demand courses in freelancing industry are listed below
Introduction About Digiskills
Digiskills pakistan’s fourth largest online training provider for freelancing with estimated registered number of online freelancers ranging in several hundreds of thousands.Pakistan top freelancing trainer in collaboration with Virtual University of Pakistan VU.Most of the work done is for international clients; therefore money earned by them is brought into the country, mainly as foreign remittances. While accurate data on money brought by freelancers is not available, estimates range from $ 500 Million to $ 1.3 Billion annually.
Largest scale national Digital Skills (DigiSkills) Training Program, which was conceived by the Ministry of Information Technology, has been launched across the country, to offer one (1) million trainings in the future of work using technology. And the the other hand VU Virtual University of Pakistan has been selected to execute the training program through Ignite- National Technology Fund (formerly National ICT R&D Fund). The DigiSkills Program is aimed at equipping our youth, freelancers, students, housewives, professionals, etc. with knowledge, skills, tools & techniques necessary to seize the opportunities available internationally in online marketplaces as well as locally to earn a decent living.
Digiskills E Rozgar Training Program for every individual to learn and earn for better employment to support their family.
Digiskills Contact Information
|Address||M.A. Jinnah Campus, Defence Road, Off Raiwind Road, Lahore, Pakistan.|
Digiskills Courses List
- Creative Writing
- Graphic Design
- Digital Literacy
- Digital Marketing
- E-Commerce Management
- Communication and Soft Skills
- Virtual Assistant
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Affiliate Marketing
- Video Editing, Animation, and Vlogging
Eligibility Criteria for Digiskills Training Program
For the enrollment Digiskills Courses applicants must meet following requirements
- Basic Computer Knowledge (Internet Browsing)
- Qualification Minimum Inter/Graduation/master
- Valid CNIC
- Pakistani nationality holders
- Age limits should must between 18 -35 Years
- Male/Female both are eligible to apply
Features of Digiskills Training Program
- 3 month Training Duration
- Online Classes
- No limitation to access the class
- Practical work for related training and Quiz
- Certificate will issue for Digiskills Courses
How to enroll and Apply for Digiskills Courses Batch 2.0?
Interested candidates across country are want to enroll for online courses may follow below steps and submit online application form:
Digiskills sign up:
Go to the digiskills official website by following this link https://www.digiskills.pk/Register.aspx and put Following information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Your Email Address
Digiskills lms login
After sign up you need to login digiskills lms by using this link https://lms.digiskills.pk/ where you will be able to access courses and profile
Create a Profile:
You must to need complete your profile for enrollment of your desired courses, for the completing of profile you must need to provide following bio data
- Personal Information
- There are 230,000 seats plus 20,000 reserved seats for trainees from Balochistan will be available in this batch that will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Last Date of Enrollments is 30 January 2021.
- If the total allocated seats are filled up before the closing date then the enrollments will be closed.
- Individual can enroll in only 2 courses from out of 10 courses
- It is mandatory for newly registered trainees to enroll in the Freelancing course.
- Trainees from the previous batches are also eligible to enroll in 2 courses.
Digiskills Courses important Dates:
|Enrollment Batch 2 Start||1st June 2022|
|Closing Date||30th June 2022|
|Classes Start||4th July 2022|
- GHQ Jobs 2023 Rawalpindi (100+ Posts) | Civilian Jobs in GHQ Rawalpindi
- Latest FGEHA Jobs 2023 – Federal Housing Authority
- Personal Banking Officer Jobs Meezan Bank 2023 Batch No. 4
- Govt Teaching Jobs in Punjab 2023 | New Teaching Jobs – Apply
- PIA Cabin Crew Jobs 2023 | Male and Females Apply
- Unilever Pakistan Jobs 2023 | Unilever Vacancies – Apply Online