Candidates waiting for career opportunity can apply for AKU jobs, Pakistan top medical university is offering crucial opportunity the graduates to start their career. Aga Khan University delighted that you think about a career with AKU.
The authority of AKU is seeking individuals that are extremely driven, enthusiastic, and eager to change the world. The work you perform at AKU directly impacts the lives of those who need it the most, whether you are a teacher, an administrator, or a healthcare provider. Aku Jobs provide stimulating employment possibilities throughout South and Central Asia, the United Kingdom, and East Africa. That is not all, though. They offer you a welcoming community, excellent pay and benefits, and the chance to progress in your industry.
In Pakistan, the Agha Khan University provides competitive pay and a pleasant working atmosphere. The university is located in Pakistan’s Karachi. In the disciplines of engineering, architecture, management, law, and development, it provides profitable courses. Additionally, it provides non-credit professional development courses, MBA programs, and PhD degrees.
This institution promotes an inclusive workplace and hires academics, researchers, and administrative personnel from a variety of racial, religious, and cultural backgrounds. The Career Office at The Agha Khan University offers a group of experts and student ambassadors that can assist you in finding a rewarding career. The career office of Agha Khan University places a strong emphasis on knowledge and skills. This is a fantastic chance for students to interact with representatives from the institution and the local community. Like wise aku jobs, you can apply for ppsc jobs then will be announced soon, remain keep in touch and update the latest announcement.
In this article, we provide you complete detail as how you can apply, what is the salary & benefits, complete eligibility criteria, and vacancies list, in short each and every information related to the aku jobs.
Detail of AkU Jobs- www.aku.gov.pk Jobs
|Name of Department||Agha Khan University, karachi|
|Who Can Apply||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||18-35 Years|
|Required Qualification||Master to PhD|
|Total Position||50 Posts|
|Salary Range||32000-70000 PKR|
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- PhD from a HEC-recognized university or institution in a pertinent topic (anthropology, geography, sociology, political science, philosophy, or a related discipline).
- Three to five years of experience instructing undergraduate students, including giving lectures and leading small-group tutorials.
- Publications (in accordance with professional status) in international journals pertinent to social development studies
- organising workshops, seminars, and public presentations
- working knowledge of development professionals
- understanding of the fundamental office IT tools (word processors, spreadsheets, and calendars)
- The capacity to instruct in research techniques and topics associated with disciplinary knowledge
- dedication to interdisciplinary research
- capacity to keep collaborative working settings
- leadership abilities, excellent writing and communication abilities, and interpersonal abilities.
Salary & benefits
AKU careers provide you a lot of benefits and a handsome salary package. List of benefits is given below; Benefits are offered a monthly salary according to their level of training:
- Salary ranges from start is 140,000 to 160,000.
- Earned Leave: 23 working days per annum
- Casual Leave: 5 working days per annum
- Sick Leave: 15 calendar days per annum
- Maternity Leave: 12 consecutive weeks
- Every diagnostic operation and test that costs more than Rs 7,500 would be classified as an inpatient procedure
- Cooperative environmen
- Well organized management
How to Apply?
The Aga Khan University appreciates your interest in possible jobs with the institution. They provide rewarding work opportunities in the UK, South and Central Asia, and East Africa also offer you a welcoming community, rewarding pay and benefits, and the chance to progress in your profession. Send a complete CV to [email protected]. along with the names and email addresses of at least three references who are familiar with your most recent employment experience. Please use the following topic line “Position #10044453, Social Development Studies, FAS”. Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
You can join AKU jobs as a new member of the faculty or staff by looking into the many career options that are now offered at the University’s various campuses throughout the world. Search for employment vacancies in the area below to submit an email application. Visit our ‘Apply Online‘ area if you would like to submit a direct online application.