Those Young talented male and females who are searching for Singapore airlines cabin crew jobs so here is good news the excellent opportunities have been announced by Singapore airline for different countries. Individuals who are customer-orientated, displays initiative, and a team player to join this airline as a cabin crew.After joining this airline candidates can get alots of accommodations and they developed themselves both professionally and personally. The complete information of singapore airlines cabin crew jobs eligibility,training,work duties and application submission process at this page.
|Name of Department||Singapore Airline|
|Location||All Countries Airport|
|Who Can Apply||Female|
|Age Limit||18-28 Years|
|Salary Range||Base on Performance|
Name of Posts:
- Cabin Crew
Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Requirements
Singapore airlines will be conducting interviews for cabin crew in different countries. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application:
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Pleasant personality and service-oriented
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Minimum qualification of 5 GCE ‘O’ Level credits (including English) or Higher Nitec and above
- Former SIA Cabin Crew are welcome to apply
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within three months from the date of application.
Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Salary and Benefits
Singapore airline one of most reputed and famous airline in world due to its luxury services and more care able for passenger and its workers. After get employment in airline you will receive a basic salary package. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given an attractive salary package with allowances based on your flight patterns and flying hours.Moreover after joining an individual will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Cabin Crew Training
Successful candidates will experience a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
How to Apply?
- The candidates who want to join Singapore airline as a cabin crew jobs can submit online application using this link: https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/us/careers/cabin-crew-career/
- Before Applying create employment profile on official website
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Selected applicants will receive a link to complete a video interview online.
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be invited to attend our final interviews.