Join Sindh Police Careers Latest vacancies Sindh Police Jobs advertisement has been advertisement for Pakistani Sindh resident who are interested to apply for Sindh police department after matric and higher qualification may visit www.sindhpolice.gov.pk.The candidates who meet all the criteria for listed positions in Sindh police.The Sindh police recruitment offers equal opportunities for all male and females who really want to serve in police in Pakistan.The hiring process of Sindh police will be done in different phase and applicants will be passed through several steps.
PPSCResult share the complete details of Sindh police advertisement application form after the applying for police jobs will join after completing the recruitment process. Sindh police invited applications from every years and thousands of candidates apply at Sindh police departments successfully joined Sindh police will be posted in all region of Sindh included karachi and Hyderabad. There are different type of Sindh police vacancies advertisement BPS-01 to BPS-16 published in Pakistan leading newspaper and candidates submit online application.
Before submitting application for Sindh police recruitment make sure you must have valid document and meet all mention criteria education,age,physical requirement as per mention on this page .
|Hiring Organization||Sindh Police Department|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Sindh|
|Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Age Limit||18-26 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary Range||RS: 25000-70000|
Sindh Police Vacancies:
- Head Constable
- Police commando
- Male/Lady Constable
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Auctioneer Consultant
- Police commando driver
- Investigation Officer
- Wireless Operator
- Hardware Technician
- Sanitary Workers
- Applicants must have minimum matric qualification
- Candidates age not more than 26 years old
- Male and females can apply
- Applicants must have Sindh domicile
- Physically fit
- Height: For Male 5 Feet 5 Inches For Females: 5 Feet 2 inch
- Chest: Only for men 33 Inches with 1.5 Expansion
- Running Test: 1600 Meter Running in 8 Minutes
- Vision: Law enforcement officers must have good vision, usually with uncorrected vision of at least 20/40 in each eye, corrected to 20/20.
- Hearing: Officers must have good hearing, with the ability to hear sounds at a certain distance and in noisy environments.
Sindh Police Jobs Salary and Benefits:
- Awesome Salary Package Plans
- Retirement Plans Pension
- House Allowance
- Respectful department
- Health care facilities
- Training under expert officers
- Careers Growth
- Children are eligible for scholarships
- Helpful and skillful management
How to Apply?
- Applications Forms can be downloaded from Sindh Police website i.e. www.sindh police.gov.pk Application forms filled-up improperly shall not be entertained.
- Applications along with copies of attested documents i.e CNIC PRC, Educational & Professional Experience Certificates (where applicable and 04 recent Passport size photographs should reach the office of DIGP/SPU (CPEC) Sindh, Karachi, SPU Headquaners, Al-Falah Base, near BOL TV Channel, Korangi Creek Karachi through post/courier service.
- Candidates may undergo skill test / interview. Test venues and date shall be communicated later through SMS or website www.sindhpolice.gov.pk
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for skill test / interview.
- Candidates should produce their original documents at the time of interview.
- If any candidate stands disqualified during verification of documents and character antecedents, his/her registration will be cancelled even he/she qualifies all tests.
- Age relaxation upto maximum of 15 years in the upper age limit to all the applicants will be given as per Policy of Government of Sindh.
- Apply through proper channel.
- Applications should be accompanied by all attested documents of the candidates. All candidates shall sign a Declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
- Additional 15 Marks shall be given to the interview qualified candidates, who are the sons / daughters of retired employees of Sindh Police or Serving Employees of Sindh Police having 25 years qualifying service as per Recruitment Policy-2022.
- Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- No TA/ DA will he given for test/interview.
- Last date of submission of application from is 05.05.2023.
- Application forms received after expiry of last date will not be entertained.
- Educational Documents
- Experience Certificates
- 02x Recent Passport size Photograph
Sindh Police Contact Details:
|Contact Number||0333 2221575|
|Address||Sindh Police Head Office, I. I Chundrigar Rd, Karachi, Pakistan|