The excellent banking careers opportunity announced allied bank for MTO Jobs in Allied bank 2022 for male and females with handsome salary packages during training and after completion of mto session at abl.Those who are well-disciplined, caliber, and adroit are well to submit their applications form and join allied bank through its MTO Management Training Officers program.
ABL invite applications from young postgraduates for placements in branch banking in various cities across the country in general banking function.The selection process will be done purely on merit base which in which includes initial short listing strictly based on the eligibility criteria, as well as, on the basis of geographical human capital requirements of the Bank, a computer-based banking aptitude test/assessment followed by panel interviews.
|Name of Department||Allied Bank Limitted|
|Location||All Pakistan Branches|
|Who Can Apply||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||21-27 Years|
|Salary Range||30000 – 90000 PKR|
Details of Allied Bank Management Trainee Officer Jobs
- Educational qualification: MBA, MBIT, M.Com. Masters in Banking and/or Finance and/or Business or four (04) years BBA Honors (from HEC recognized university). Having bi-majors in the field of Information Technology and/or Digital Banking will be an added advantage.
- CGPA: Not less than 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) or 80% marks in the final transcript.
- Experience: Not essentially required but may be preferred.
- Age: Not more than 27 years as on March 31, 2022.
How to Apply for MTO Jobs in Allied Bank?
- Interested candidates who meet above given requirement are required to submit online application by clicking: MTO Jobs in Allied Bank
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Hard copies of CVs by post or through courier services shall not be entertained.
- Email or phone calls in this regard shall also not be considered.
- Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages females, minorities and persons with different abilities to apply.
- Allied Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.
- The last date of submission of application is 3rd April 2022