Mitacs Globalink Research Internship is a competitive initiative program for international students graduate and undergraduates, master’s, and PhD for the more countries and regions such as Australia, Brazil, China, Colombia, France, Germany, India, Pakistan, South Korea, United Kingdom and the United States.
So, Applications are invited to apply for the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI) 2024 in Canada fully funded. All those International Students are eligible to apply from all over the world for Mitacs Global Research Internship.
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2024 in Canada fully funded is one of the most popular and some of all expenses will be covered under this internship program. Internships program are available at more than 70 Canadian universities in the whole world.
Each year, the top ranked interesting candidates participate in a 3-month research internship under the supervision of university of Canada faculty members in a variety of educational disciplines, from science, engineering, and mathematics to the social sciences.
There are many opportunities available for international students in Canada, such as working and studying in Canada without IELTS. The Mitacs Globalink Research Internship can provide you an international experience like no other.
The Mitacs Globalink Research Internship in canada and can provide you an international experience. There are many opportunities available for international students in Canada, such as working and studying in Canada without IELTS.
There are various educational partners from around the whole world who also part in the research projects. The internship offers the opinion and techniques of the academic partners too while completing their internship projects in Canada university.
The students have life-changing career opportunities from this paid internship because they come in contact with others from different countries and institutes. They become able to build a global network of Mitacs Globalink alumni network and cooperate for a better future.
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||24 years|
To be eligible for the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI) 2024, international students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a full time an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited university
- A minimum GPA is 3.7
- Be available for a 12-week research internship during the summer of 2024 in Canada
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Participants come from Australia, , China, France, Germany, India, South Korea, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Have a passport that is valid until at least January 2024.
- An official Transcript in English
- A CV detailed research experiment
Benefits of Mitacs Globalink Research Internship
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI) 2024 in Canada is a Fully Funded Internship Program, which means that it covers the following expenses:
- International research projects and opportunity to collaborate on interdisciplinary
- This internships program in canada for international students in different disciplines such as science, engineering, maths, humanities, and social sciences.
- Fully-funded internship programs including housing stipend
- Health insurance will be covered.
- Globalink Research Completion Certificate.
- Scholarships up to a maximum of $300 for international student’s enrollment tuition fees
- Accommodation transportation from airports in Canada
- Collaborate with student mentors on campus in Canada
- Registration for industry events and professional development courses
- Contribution to personal and professional growth
How to Apply?
The candidates have to apply online through the international Student platform.
- Visit the Official websites using this link: Mitac Globalink Research Internship
- Online apply through the international Students search for projects in your discipline at different Canadian universities.
- Submit a completed application.
- Upload all required documents, by June 8, 2023.
- Firstly, create an account and fill out the application form
- Do not forget to save your application before leaving the application page.
Candidates applying for the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI program must offer the following these Documents;
- Official transcript in English
- Personal statement
- Valid passport
- Information on research experience
- CNIC Copy
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Any Other Supporting Documents
- Educational certificates.
- Resume CV