Eligible candidates get ready to apply for Ministry of Railway jobs 2023 latest announcement in daily newspaper. Well qualified people have good opportunity to start their career from well organized department. Establishment of Business Development and HR Support Unit authority is looking for candidates who are ambitious to join Pak Railways, experienced, talented and eligible for ministry of railway jobs. Approximately, 10 positions are mentioned by Business Development and HR Support Unit.
You have to apply before closing date belonging to any city of Pakistan male as well as female both have equal opportunity to avail from ministry of railway jobs. If you are fresher and unaware from application procedure then keep reading this article as we are providing you complete detail about submission of application, eligibility criteria and salary & benefits detail.
Latest Vacancies Ministry of Railway Jobs Advertisement
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Railway|
|Place of Posting||Lahore and Islamabad|
|Qualification||Matric to Master|
|Age Limit||18 – 35 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary Range||25000-75000 PKR|
- Director ( Safety / ME )
- Director ( Safety / Policy Implementation)
- HR expert
- Manager Customer Relations
- Financial Analysis Expert
- PPP Expert
- Manager Dry Ports & Terminal
- Deputy COPS
- Junior Clerk
Details of Ministry of Railway Jobs 2023 Vacancies
|Director (Safety / Monitoring and Evaluation) (PPS-09)||BE (Civil / Mechanical) / MBA / Masters in Economics||10 years||63 years|
|Director (Safety / Policy and Implementation) (PPS-09)||BE (Civil / Mechanical) / MBA / Masters in Economics||10 years||63 years|
|HR Expert (PPS-09)||MBA / MS HR||10 years||45 years|
|Manager Customer Relations (PPS-09)||MBA (Marketing) / Master in Public Relations / Public Administration||7 years||45 years|
|Financial Analysis Expert (PPS-09)||MBA (Finance) / ACMA / FCMA / CIMA / Master in Economincs / Finance||7 years||45 years|
|PPP Expert (PPS-09)||BE or MBA / MS Management / Finance or CA or MSc Economics||7 years||45 years|
|Manager Dry Ports and Terminals (PPS-09)||Master in Transport Engineering / Supply Chain and Logistics||7 years||45 years|
|Deputy COPS (Prevention) (PPS-09)||Master of Business Administration / Economics / Mass Communication / BE||7 years||45 years|
|Assistant (PPS-06)||Bachelors degree||2 years||35 years|
|Junior Clerk (PPS-03)||Matric||Relevant||35 years|
Salary and Benefits:
Ministry of railways jobs provide you a lot of benefits and salary packages. Candidates will avail from all the basic needs such as,
- You will get competitive salary
- Productive environment & admirable managements
- Professional team work
- Job security
- Monthly Paid
- Annual leave
- Financial support
How to Apply for Ministry of Railway Jobs?
- Interested candidates strictly meet the criteria should apply within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement to the address given below along with CV/Resume attested copies of all educational, experiences certificates, recent photograph, domicile and CNIC.
- The candidate serving in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous institutions should route their applications through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications, by hand applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The posts are completely on contract basis for a period of one year which could be considered for extension on satisfactory performance during the initial period and maximum up to the completion of the project.
- Only those experience(s) will be considered which are obtained after the required qualification mentioned against each position.
- Age relaxation is already included in maximum age required against each position.
- Salary will be admissible as per standard pay package issued by Finance Division.
- Foreign degree holder must attach the equivalency certificate obtained from HEC/PEC.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The Ministry reserves the right to select/reject or not to fill any position (s) without assigning any reason at any stage of recruitment process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.