Muslim Commercial Bank latest announcement MCB Branch Service Manager Jobs 2022 for multiple cities in different mcb branch for those qualified and motivated professionals who want fulfill all post responsibilities under the bank rules and regulation. This is an excellent opportunities for those are searching for mcb bank jobs within city or nearest location may now apply for mcb branch service manager jobs after checking complete details eligibility criteria and application submission process from this page.
|Name of Department||MCB Bank|
|Location||Lahore, Abbottabad, Attock, Badin, Bahawalnagar, Chakwal, Faisalabad, Fateh Jang, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hyderabad, Jhang, Khuzdar, Larkana, Mandi Bahauddin, Mardan, Mian Walli, Mirpur (AJK), Mirpur Khas, Multan, Narowal, Naushahro Feroze, Nawabshah, Okara, Peshawar, Quetta, Rahimyar Khan, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Sukkur, Tobatek Singh|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||26 Years|
|Experience||5 Years – 5 Years(5 years of branch banking experience. Currently working as BOM.)|
|Salary Range||Rs: 25000-35000 per month|
Name of Post:
- Branch Service Manager
Duties of MCB Branch Service Manager Jobs
- Managing the smooth operations of the branch in compliance with banking regulations / policies and procedures with a view to minimize the operational risk and maximize profitability by ensuring the provision of quality service support in terms of product processing and service deliveries.
- Maintaining and monitoring of branch operations (by checking of vouchers, GL reports and other system generated reports regularly) in order to strengthen the branch internal controls to ensure that processes and activities are carried out strictly in accordance with the laid down banking policies, procedures and SBP regulations to avoid any penalties.
- Plan, direct and control the counter services / branch operations by distribution of work (job rotation) among branch staff through well-defined tasks and responsibilities while achieving timely and accurate processing of deliverables and provision of quality service to the customers.
- Approval and authorization of transactions as per approved DOA limit. Supervise all ATM matters and formalities regarding account opening, closing, and amendment matters to implement KYC / AML policies.
- Preparation, analysis, maintenance and submission of all MIS reports to various departments (internal / external) in a timely and accurate manner as and when required.
- Maintenance of Branch appearance such as cleanliness of branch premises, maintenance of notice board, proper functioning of computer systems etc. to ensure the MCB image and have an efficient working environment
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates who meet all job requirement mention above can apply using this link: https://www.mcb.com.pk/careers/visit-our-job-board
- Only short listed candidates will be intimated through Calls / SMS / e-mail for interviews.
- The last date submission of application is 26th June 2022