Junior Clerks jobs 2023 are announced in the latest PPSC advertisement for candidates who are looking for jobs in well established department. This is good news for candidates who are well qualified but still unemployed so you have crucial opportunity in form of junior clerks jobs.
These jobs are mentioned in the latest PPSC advertisement. You have to apply for junior clerks jobs before closing date of advertisement in anti corruption establishment Punjab.
You have good opportunity to improve your skills and avail from these announced jobs. Punjab Public Service Commission is equal opportunity employer as various posts are declared for both male & female as well as transgender have rights to apply for these jobs.
|Name of Department||Anticorruption Establishment Punjab.|
|Place of Posting||Any District of|
Regional Directorate of Anti-Corruption
Establishment, D.G. Khan Region, D.G.
Khan. (D.G.Khan, Muzaffargarh
|Who Can Apply||Male, female &Transgender|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Salary Range||45000-80000 Pkr|
|Last Date to Apply|
Detail for Junior Clerks Jobs 2023
Name of Post
- Junior Clerks
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (second division) from a recognized Board;
- A speed of 25 words per minute of typing on computer in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or any other compatible office application and he/she shall demonstrate such proficiency.
No. of Posts
Male: 18 to 25 + 5 =30 years Female: 18 to 25 + 8 =33 years Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
Male, female and transgender
A speed of 25 words per minute of typing on computer in English; and Proficient in Microsoft Office or any other compatible office application and he/she shall demonstrate such proficiency.
Salary & benefits
Junior Clerks jobs provide you a lot of benefits that are given below,
- Competitive salary packages
- Medical surety
- Free housing and cafeteria facility
- Professional team work
- Enhancement of your ideas and express your skills
Syllabus for Test
One paper MCQ type General Ability Test of 90 minutes
duration and 100 marks comprising questions:-
i) English, Urdu, General Knowledge, (60%)
Pakistan Studies, Mathematics and Islamyat (Ethics for
ii) Microsoft Office (40%)
Only those candidates will be called for typing test/
proficiency test who will qualify the General Ability Test.
How to Apply?
- Those candidates having required degree and want to join anti-corruption establishment Punjab may visit ppsc official website using this link:www.ppsc.gov.pk
- Before applying candidates must have paid bank challan of RS:600 in national bank
- Applications must be submit before the 26 November
- see also advertisement for more details