Inspector Inland Revenue FBR Jobs has been announced through federal public service commission for pakistani young hardworking candidates having required qualification as per mention in advertisement may now apply and join Federal Board of Revenue department. There is total 492 vacancies advertisement is officially published in pakistan leading newspaper and also available on fpsc website.The well growing careers opportunity for those who are interested to join Pakistan well organized department where they can fulfill their need and live respect full life in society.FBR offering equal opportunity for all male and females belong to any city of pakistan with mention experience and qualification.
|Name of Organization||Federal Board of Revenue|
|Location||Where in Pakistan|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||27 Years|
|Salary Range||40000-90000 PKR|
Inspector Inland Revenue
Details and Eligibility Criteria for Inspector Inland Revenue FBR Jobs
|Post Tittle||Inspector Inland Revenue|
|Qualification||Second Class or Grade ‘C’ |
Bachelor’s Degree with Economics / Business
Administration / Commerce / Statistics /
Law from a University recognized by HEC.
|Department||Federal Board of Revenue FBR|
|Age Limit||20-33 Years|
|No. of Posts||Total: 492|
|Place of |
|Anywhere in Pakistan|
Syllabus for Inspector Inland Revenue FBR Jobs:
The above list post of inspector in fbr written test will be 100 marks of objective types and and expected syllabus given below:
|Time Duration||90 Minutes|
|Topics for Written Test||Part-I English = 20 marks|
Grammar usage, Sentence structuring
Part-II General Intelligence (IQ) Test = 80 marks
Pakistan Affairs & Islamic Studies
Everyday / General Science
(Equal weightage for each topic at Part-II)
How to Apply for Inspector Inland Revenue FBR Jobs?
- Interested candidates from across country meet all mention eligibility criteria may can submit online application: www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- The applicants download challan fees and pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- The last date of submission of application in 16th August 2021
- See also more vacancies for FBR Jobs
Check related vacancies in different departments
|Serial Number||Post Title||Action Required|
|1||ASF Inspector Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|2||Sub Inspector Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|3||Inspector Legal||View Details & Apply|
|4||FIA Inspector Jobs||View Details & Apply|
|5||Inspector in IB||View Details & Apply|
- SME Bank Jobs 2022 Advertisement | Online Apply
- NADRA Peshawar Jobs 2022 Advertisement – Walk in Interview
- FIFA Jobs in Qatar 2022 World Cup – Worldwide staff Required
- Ministry of Housing and Work Jobs 2022 | Latest Advertisement
- 11th Class Result 2022 | 1st Year Result – Check by Roll Number and Name
- Primary Pass Jobs in Health Department | 1352 Vacancies