FIA Jobs 2023 Latest advertisement has been announced to fill the available positions with suitable hardworking candidates who meet all requirements of fia jobs www.fia.gov.pk.s This is an excellent opportunity for those Pakistani national who want to join government department as a career can submit online application on official website FIA careers page.
Federal Investigation Agency Vacancies for male and females who have qualification primary,matric,intermediate and master are encourage to apply.The complete fia jobs 2023 advertisement eligibility criteria,syllabus past papers and application submission process given here.
Latest FIA Jobs 2023 Vacancies – job fia gov pk
|Name of department||Federal Investigation Agency|
|Location||Any where in Pakistan|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||18-45 Years|
|Required Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Salary Range||30000-70000 PKR|
Name of Posts:
- Sub Inspector Investigation
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Staff Car Driver
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
- Chowkidar (
Details of FIA Jobs 2023 – www.fia.gov.pk online apply
|Post Title||Pay Scale||No of Seats||Qualification|
|Assistant||BPS-15||01||Bachelor + Complete 06 week IT training course by NITB within 01 year after selection|
|Sub Inspector Investigation||BPS-15||55||Bachelor|
Shorthand: 80 w.p.m, Typing Speed: 40 w.p.m
|UDC||BPS-11||05||Intermediate + Complete 03 weeks IT training course by NITB within 01 year after selection|
|Assistant Sub Inspector ASI||BPS-09||30||Bachelor|
|Drivers / SCD||BPS-05||03||Matric|
Motorcycle & LTV License
Motorcycle & LTV License
|Naib Qasid||BPS-01||14||Primary pass|
- One Mile distance in 7 minutes for Male Candidates
- Online Mile distance in 10 minutes for Female Candidates
- Height 5’6 for Male Candidates
- Height 5’4 for Female Candidate
How to Apply – FIA Jobs Online Apply?
- Interested candidates can only submit online applications on FIA web portal recruitment.fia.gov.pk
- Information claimed in online form will be treated as final.
- No hard copy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Closing date for submission of applications is 24.08.2022.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time).
- Age will be counted from the closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted at any place in Pakistan.
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates shall produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Ex-Servicemen can also apply.
- Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of Domicile/Degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutes at the time of interview.
- In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate during any stage of recruitment and also after employment.
- No relaxation will be allowed in lower age limit.
- The candidates for posts at serial No. 2, 6 & 7 shall initially qualify physical test (one mile in 07 minutes for male
- candidates & one mile in 10 minutes for female candidates) and meet physical measurement assessment followed by computer-based test (CBT) based on MCQs to be conducted at later stage.
- Successful candidates shall be shortlisted for interview At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized civil surgeon of the Federal Government.
- By hand applications will not be accepted /entertained.
- Applicants must bring original CNIC to the test center.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in test centre premises.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview/ physical/endurance & skill tests.
- Applicants shall submit their applications online on FIA web portal recruitment.fia.gov.pk from 02-08-2022.
- After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check FIA web portal for important announcements i.e. list of eligible/in-eligible candidates, allocation of test centres, test date assignments, registration slips & different test results (Physical/skill/written) related to recruitment against above post.
- The candidates will also be informed about test schedule via SMS on given mobile number. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post. After scrutiny of applications, the list of in-eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website of FIA for information of all concerned.
- Any candidate who has any grievance (s) regarding his / her eligibility/result of any portion of the test shall be required to lodge inquiry/ complaint on FIA website within 07 days of uploading of the result and FIA will be liable to reply to his/her query through its complaint management system.
- Personal Banking Officer Jobs Meezan Bank 2023 Batch No. 4
- Govt Teaching Jobs in Punjab 2023 | New Teaching Jobs – Apply
- PIA Cabin Crew Jobs 2023 | Male and Females Apply
- Unilever Pakistan Jobs 2023 | Unilever Vacancies – Apply Online
- UN Internship 2023 Paid for Undergraduates & Graduates | Un Careers