Federal Public Service Commission FPSC FIA inspector jobs 2023 has been announced to hire the staff on BPS-16 Federal Investigation Agency Inspector Jobs from across the country. This is latest advertisement officially published in Pakistani leading newspaper in express. Applications are invited from qualifies candidates from Punjab, Balochistan, AJK, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Ex-Fata and Gilgit Baltistan to submit online application at www.fpsc.gov.pk.
These post are permanent under federal government of Pakistan. Those candidate male and females want to join FIA jobs or looking federal department jobs then this opportunity for all to apply for well reputed federal department as careers where an induvial get mutual respected and handsome salary packages.The complete details of FIA Inspector Jobs eligibility criteria and physical standard of fitness as advertised will be determined based on a Medical Examination to be arranged by the FIA as and when required.
|Name of department||Federal Investigation Agency|
|Location||Any where in Pakistan|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||18-45 Years|
|Salary Range||40000-70000 PKR|
Name of Post:
- FIA Inspector
Eligibility Criteria FIA Inspector Jobs
- Required Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Age Limit: 20 to 28 Years (plus five years general relaxation in upper age limit)
- Gender: Males/Females
- Domicile: (Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Ex-FATA, GB)
- Minimum Height for Males: 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Minimum Height for Females: 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Minimum Weight for Males: 48.1 Kg
- Minimum Weight for Females: 45 Kg
- Chest Measurements for Males: 83 CM to 88 CM
Duties of FIA Inspector:
There several duties perform FIA inspector some are general duties listed below:
- The FIA Inspector conduct inquiries and investigatee to gather evidence, identify suspects, and build cases against criminals.
- The FIA Inspector is responsible for investigating and preventing crimes related to cybercrime, terrorism, human trafficking, money laundering, and Others under its post.
- The FIA Inspector may be required to testify in court and assist in the prosecution of criminals.
- The FIA Inspector may also be responsible for conducting raids and making arrests of suspected criminals.
- The FIA Inspector may also be responsible for providing security for VIPs and other important persons with its team\
FIA Inspector Salary
The FIA salary depends on various factor qualification grade, experience, and location. As the basic pay scale of an FIA Inspector in Pakistan ranges from BPS-16 to BPS-18. The monthly salary of an FIA Inspector in BPS-16 is around PKR 30,370 while an FIA Inspector in BPS-18 can earn a monthly salary of around PKR 63,050. Moreover, the with basic scale many other allowances such as medical, house rent, transport, and others also included. The annual increment also ad every years.
Syllabus and Test
|English test||20 Marks|
|Current Affairs test||16 Marks|
|General Knowledge test Everyday Science testGeneral Awareness test||16 Marks|
|Pakistan Affairs testIslamiat/Islamic Studies test||16 Marks|
|Maths (Basic Arithmetic) test||16 Marks|
|Basic Knowledge of Federal Investigation Agency Act||16 Marks|
|Total Maks||100 Marks|
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates who meet all criteria visit official website FPSC: www.fpsc.gov.pk
- Fee Challan Form available on FPSC site.
- Only online application will be accepted