New vacancies Excise and Taxation Sindh Jobs 2023 announced by Sindh government to hire the fresh staff for inspector and others posts in Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control Department Sindh. The candidates who meet the criteria and having domicile of Sindh province can submit their applications for Inspectors (BPS-14) and Key Punch Operators (BPS-14) Excise and Taxation jobs. This is an excellent opportunity for male and females Pakistani looking jobs in Pakistan government department before the closing date of advertisement.
There is total 144 vacancies announced for all Sindh are eligible to apply and join reputed government department Excise and Taxation. The complete details of Excise and Taxation Sindh Jobs 2023 eligibility criteria,vacancies list,qualification,last date and application submission process fully details at this page.
|Name of Department||Excise and Taxation|
|Who Can Apply||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||21-28 Years|
Name of Posts:
- Excise & Taxation Inspectors
- Key Punch Operator
Details of Excise and Taxation Sindh Jobs 2023 Advertisement
|Name of Post||Pay Scale||No. of Post||Educational Qualification||Age|
|Excise & Taxation Inspector||BPS-14||126||Graduate with 2nd Division from a recognized University.||21-28|
|Key Punch Operator||BPS-14||18||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University at least in 2nd Division along with Diploma in LT/Computer with punching speed of 8000 KDPH in characters/alphabets from an institute recognized by the Board of Technical Education.||21-28|
How to Apply?
- Applicants should submit their applications to the Secretary Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Sindh Secretariat No.2 (Tughlaq House) Karachi for each category of post separately.
- Interested candidates must submit following copies of documents duly attested with their applications: Name, 2) Father’s Name, 3) Academic/Technical Qualifications, 4) Date of Birth and Address, 5) Domicile/PRC, 6) Two latest passport size photos (duly attested), 7) CNIC and 8) Previous experience, if any. All documents must be attested.
- The general upper Age relaxation limit will be permissible as per policy of Government.
- The posts will be filled in on Urban/Rural quota and as per prescribed rules of Government of Sindh.
- The share of quota reserved for Women, differently able persons and Minority shall be adhered to as per policy/rules of Government of Sindh.
- Those who are already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- Those who has earlier applied against any post through advertisement in Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Department should apply afresh in response to this Advertisement.The applications without or incomplete documents shall not be entertained.