The federal government of Pakistan Federal Public Service Commission FPSC CSS Competitive Examination 2021 Schedule,CSS Syllabus 2020,FPSC CSS Registration,CCS Test Details.Candidates was awaiting for CSS exam and doing prepared for CSS exam may now apply for css exam.For CSS competitive exam males & females in Central Superior Services of Pakistan submit their applications according pakistani rules and regulation clearly mention in blow notice.
CSS Competitive Exam 2021 by FPSC is planned to be held with effect from Thursday, 18th February, 2021.This CSS exam will be conduct governed by CSS CE – Rules 2019 and onward. (To be read and understood well before filling in of application form. No deviation to these rules be made in any case whatsoever) CSS CE Rules 2019,Online Application Form, Challan Form & Syllabus for CSS CE are available on PPSCresult.com as soon as possible
Eligibility Criteria of CSS Competitive Examination 2021
|Exam Held Under||Federal Public Service Commission FPSC|
|Required Education||At least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree|
|Age limit||21 to 30 years|
|Total Vacancies||Number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of CSS CE-2021 will be announced later|
|Published Date||3 October 2020|
|Last Date for Registration||3rd November, 2020|
|Address||FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Agha Khan Road Sector F-5/1, Islamabad|
CSS Competitive Examination 2021 Center
- Bahawalpur (3)
- D.G. Khan
- Muzaffarabad (15)
How to apply for CSS Exam 2020?
- Willing candidates for Competitive exam processed online application which is available www.fpsc.gov.pk from 5th October to 3rd November, 2020. Be mindful of the closing dates.
- Download CSS Challan Form
See ad also for more details and rules
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO:
- Understanding of CSS CE-Rules, correct filling of application form, furnishing correct personal and other details, sending complete documents and adherence to the timelines is the sole responsibility of candidate without exceptions. All of these aspects are part of the merit process and reflect upon seriousness and competence of candidates.
- Fill online form carefully. Check the filled form before final submission. Take printout and dispatch hard copy to FPSC well before the closing date. Corrections in the printed hardcopy are not desirable and must be avoided. In extreme cases only corrections may be made legibly and initialled. No request for change in any entry of online application or its hardcopy would be accepted later on at all.
- Deposit examination fee of Rs. 2,200/- on or before 3rd November, 2020, in the nearest Govt Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam Fee
- Ensure that attested copies of all required documents, photographs & original treasury receipt of Rs 2,200/-are attached with the hardcopy of application form.
- Choose the optional subjects correctly in accordance with Appendix-I of CSS CE Rules.
- Download computer generated Admission Certificates from FPSC website i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk. No separate intimation shall be sent through post etc.
- Be informed that optional subjects & examination centre once selected will not be changed. No request in this regard will be entertained after receipt of hardcopy.
- Hardcopy of the online application must be dispatched in a separate envelope. Two or more applications in one envelope are not acceptable.
- For further information or queries (if any) contact FPSC on above given numbers or email.
- Nestle Internship Program 2022 (Students & Graduates) – Apply Online
- National Institute of Health Jobs 2022 Islamabad (250+ Posts) – Apply Online
- Kamyab Jawan Program 2022 Free Courses (NAVTTC Batch 3)
- Medical Lab Technologist Jobs 2022 – Latest Medical Lab Technician
- ASF Jobs Syllabus 2022 | Test Pattern | Past Papers | ASF PDF Book
- 11765 Vacancies – Class 4 Jobs in Education Department 2022