Latest ASI Islamabad Police jobs 2024 vacancies has been announced and advertisement published in Pakistan leading newspaper to hire the fresh staff for the post of Assistant sub inspector in ICT police department from across country. Applications are invited from from qualified physically fit candidate for Islamabad police jobs. There are total 116 vacancies currently announced and before that hawaldar jobs in Islamabad police recruitment has been done.
The applicants have BA / BSc / Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university will be eligible to apply for asi post. There is no professional experience required to apply all fresh and already working in government department are eligible to apply. The complete details of ASI Islamabad Police Jobs last date to apply, eligibility criteria, application process and others details fully describe at this page.
|Name of Department
|Who Can Apply?
Details of ASI Islamabad Police Jobs slamabadpolice.gov.pk
|BA/Bsc or equal
|Female: 5 feet 2 inches
Males: 5 feet 7 inches
Male Chest: 33 x 34 inches 1/2 inches with the expansion
|For Male: 1.5 Mile in 10.5 minutes
For Females: 1.5 Mile in 15 minutes
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants should apply only online through website of ICT Police www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement
- By hand or applications received through courier email will not be accepted /entertained.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No relaxation in height, chest or age shall be admissible to any candidate.
- Applicants are expected to provide correct information. Provision of false information shall be liable to be proceeded against under section 420/468/471 PPC punishable with imprisonment up to seven years.
- Applicants shall submit an affidavit about non-involvement in any criminal case/activity. In case of false affidavit, the applicant shall be debarred to apply for police posts in future and legal action shall be taken as well.
- Transgender person can apply as per his or her self-perceived gender identity in accordance with the provisions of Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2018 and gender mentioned in CNIC.
- Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel at the time of application.
- Candidates of serving/retired police employees applying on family claim basis shall provide complete documentation of them claim such as pension book, retirement order etc. at the time of interview.
- Verification of character and academic antecedents of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any boqus / false information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn / cancelled immediately and the candidate shall be discharged / dismissed from service (if so found after employment) and legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her.
- Detail of examination centers is available on ICT Police website. However, designation of center for applicant is exclusive right of ICT Police.
- Candidates are advised to wear joggers or suitable shoes and bring their own bottle of drinking water for endurance test.
- Only qualified candidates who qualify the physical/endurance criteria and written test, will be called for interview.
- Passing a test / stage will qualify the candidates for the next stage / test. A candidate failing in any stage/test will not be qualified for the next step/stage.
- Departmental Recruitment Board (DRB) and their staff will verify the physical standard of candidates at the time of interview and if any deficiency is found the candidates shall stand disqualified for recruitment in ICT Police and necessary legal action shall be taken. The decision of the DRB shall be final.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates
ICT Police Jobs Advertisement
- District Health Office Jobs in Islamabad 2024 (390+ Posts) – Walk in Interview
- HBL Bank Internship 2024 – Habib Bank Limited Careers
- IT Jobs in WAPDA 2024 – Latest Advertisement (200+ Posts)
- Latest Aiou Jobs 2024 Advertisement – All Campuses Vacancies
- Constable Jobs in Punjab Police 2024 Male/Females Matric Base