Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department announced latest vaccinator jobs in all Punjab district to fill the available positions with suitable male and females who have matric and intermediate school certificate with 2 year technician diploma with PMS recognize institute.The vaccinator vacancies advertisement officially published in Pakistan leading newspaper and recruitment process will be done through national testing service NTS.
Applicants who want to apply for Junior Technician Vaccinator jobs should meet the requirements. The posting of vaccinator will be based on a contract (extendable) under Contract Appointment Policy 2004.There are two thousand vacancies in health department currently announced.The complete vacancies details application submission process,eligibility criteria and information fully describe below.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Vaccinator Jobs 2023
|Name of Department||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Location||Any where in Punjab|
|Who Can Apply||Male & female|
|Age Limit||18-25 Year|
|Salary Range||25000-40000 PKR|
Name of Post:
- Junior Technician/Vaccinator (BPS-09)
Eligibility Criteria for Vaccinator Jobs:
- Gender: Male/Female/Shemale/Transgender are encouraged to apply
- Domicile: Punjab
- Age: 18 To 25 Year. General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidate = 5 years, for Female candidates = 8 years & Special/disable person = 15 years and age relaxation of candidates working in Public Sector organization will be as per current government policy.
- Qualification: F.Sc. (Second Division) from a recognized Board having diploma in Junior Technician Vaccinator of Allied health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty. • If none is available, then Candidates having qualification of Matric (Second division) with science from a recognized Board along with one or two years diploma in Junior Technician Vaccinator of Allied Health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty is eligible to apply.
- NTS Marks: Candidates must pass NTS Test with 50% marks(at least) to qualify.
District wise vacancies list of Vaccinator Jobs
|Name of District||No. of Vacancies|
|DG Khan||71 Posts|
|MB Din||42 Posts|
|Nankana Sb||18 Posts|
|TT Singh||37 Posts|
|RY Khan||127 Posts|
How to Apply for Vaccinator Jobs?
- Candidate for application must visit (NTS) website www.nts.org pk). Candidate shall submit dully filed application form, copy of CNIC and two recent passport photographs, directly NTS through courier address mentioned on application form.
- The candidates having qualification of Matric will apply after completion of Condenser Course from Punjab Medical Faculty.
- Disable candidates Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS to quality In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test.
- Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates.
- Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a final interview
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department pshealth.punjab.gov.pk
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fast will lead to disqualification of the candidate
- Candidates shed produce original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interviews will be conducted at the office of concerned district health Authority
Term and Conditions to Apply for Vaccinator Jobs:
- General age relaxation in upper ago limit for Male candidate – 5 years for Female
- candidates 8 years & Special disable person 15 years and age relaxation of candidates working in Public Sector organization will be as par current government policy.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned post 15% for women, 5% for Minority and 3% for disable persons Shoes/transgender reencouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- These vacancies are post specific and nontransferable.
- No TADA will be paid to the candidates for test interview
- No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice Department has the right to accept reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice
- Candidates already working in Government Semi Government / Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel.
- Personal Banking Officer Jobs Meezan Bank 2023 Batch No. 4
- Govt Teaching Jobs in Punjab 2023 | New Teaching Jobs – Apply
- PIA Cabin Crew Jobs 2023 | Male and Females Apply
- Unilever Pakistan Jobs 2023 | Unilever Vacancies – Apply Online
- UN Internship 2023 Paid for Undergraduates & Graduates | Un Careers