Candidates belongs to India get ready to apply for SBI Jobs. Authority of state bank of India jobs advertisement has been announced and looking for talented, ambitious, responsible and experienced people to fulfill the vacancies that are announced in latest advertisement. You have a good opportunity to start your career in banking from such well-established organization that mentioned posts of Probationary Officers, Marketing, Wealth Management Unit, Executive Posts and various others for people who are eligible for SBI bank career.
Candidates who are desired to get government employment in state bank of India can make sure their entrance by applying for SBI careers. State bank of India has the largest banking and financial services in India with asset base of over Rs. 20,00,000 Crores, covering entire geography of India. As this is a government property so this provides a lot of benefits and handsome salary packages. Furthermore, by becoming the part of this organization, you get chance to work in 500 fortune organization and become part second well-known brand in India.
This opportunity is not limited for male as female also can assure their entrance in this firm and candidates belong to any city of India can submit their application for SBI jobs. How you can apply, vacancies list, salary & benefits detail is given below.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Latest SBI Jobs Advertisement for male and females
|Name of Company||State Bank of India|
|Location||Any where in Country|
|Who Can Apply||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||18-45 Years|
|Salary Range||25000 – 70,000 INR|
Introduction to State Bank of India
State bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services. SBI bank is one of the leading organizations in Bank and 43rd largest bank in world and also it is known as it ranked 221st in fortune global 500 list also world biggest corporation of 2020.
This bank provides a lot of employment opportunities to the million of candidates every year. Foundation of this bank was kept before division of Hindustan in 9 June 1806. 22,219 Branches, 62,617 ATMs in India, International: 229 Branches in 31 countries. Headquarter of this bank is located in Mumbai. You will get further information about this bank by becoming the part of this organization, for this purpose you have to apply for sbi jobs.
SBI Contact Details:
|SBI Bank Website||www.onlinesbi.com|
|Contact #||1800 1234|
1800 11 2211
1800 425 3800
|[email protected] |
|Address||State Bank of India State 16th Floor Madam Cama Road, Mumbai 400 021|
SBI Vacancy List:
- SBI Junior Associate / SBI Clerk
- SBI Probationary Officer
- IBPS Clerical Cadre
- IBPS CRP Regional Rural Banks
- IBPS CRP Probationary Officer / Management Trainees
- SBI Specialist Officer
- IBPS CRP Specialist Officers
- SBI Assistant
- SBI Grade B Officer
- SBI Grade A Officer
Required Document for SBI Jobs:
- Candidates must have required age limit and qualification
- Must be Indian nationality holders
- Having well personality with excellent communication skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Equal opportunities for male and females
SBI Bank Jobs Salary & Benefits
SBI jobs provide a lot of benefits the employees as get chances to work with professionals, competitive salary and various others. List of other benefits packages are given below,
- Medical surety
- Productive environment
- Development of skills
- Helpful staff
- Good Management
How to Apply for SBI Jobs 2023?
The willing candidates who want to apply for sbi recruitment may submit online application by following given below steps:
Step 2: Create your profile if yo are applying first time with basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
Step 3:Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided by the State Bank of India for SBI jobs 2023. The photograph must be of passport size with white background. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible.
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||4.5 cm * 3.5 cm/ 20kb to 50kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10kb to 20 kb|
In the next step of the form, there are two sections that are needed to be filled by candidates.
Step 4: In this first part, you must first mention:
- Your category (SC/ST/GEN/OBC) and the caste to which you belong.
- Whether you are a person with a disability
- If there is any pending dispute related to loan/credit cards etc.
- Whether you were an ex-employee of SBI or currently working in SBI as Clerk/any other Officer
- Any report on adverse character & antecedents, moral turpitude
- Your Aadhar Card and PAN Card Number
- How many times you have given SBI PO Exam before
- Choice of Prelims & Mains Exam Centre
Step 5: After this, you have to mention your Personal Details that include: Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address etc.
Step 6: In the second part of the third section of your Application Form, you need to fill in your educational qualifications.
Step 7: After that, if you belong to a reserved category, you need to mention if you are willing to take SBI Pre-Exam Training. If yes, then chose the centre of per-examination training
Step 8: After you have successfully clicked on Submit button, you will get a preview of the form. In addition to that, a mail will be sent to your registered email address and a message will be sent to your registered mobile number with your registration number and password.
Click on the declaration box stating that you accept all the terms and conditions of the exam and click on submit button.
Step 9: Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking for SBI jobs 2023 Exam.
Step 10: Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- Personal Banking Officer Jobs Meezan Bank 2023 Batch No. 4
- UBL Bank Jobs 2023 (12 Pass) Grade IV – Online Apply
- Meezan Bank Cashier Jobs 2023 – Latest Advertisement Online Apply
- Allied Bank IT Staff Jobs 2023 – Career in IT at Allied Bank
- Meezan Bank Jobs Branch Service Officer 2023 – Online Apply
- Customer Service Officer MCB Bank Jobs 2023 – All Pakistan Cities
- Bank Alfalah Call Center Officer Jobs 2023 | Latest Hiring Across Country
- Meezan Bank Call Center Officer Jobs 2023 | Online Apply
- Sindh Bank Jobs 2023 | Online Apply – www.sindhbank.com.pk