Pakistan Armed force Punjab Ranger Jobs 2022 latest advertisement for those Pakistani qualified male who want join Pakistan most respectable department where they can grow professionally and gain mutual respect.Punjab ranger announced latest jobs for different positions. Candidates having Punjab domicile and meet all mention eligibility criteria can submit online application before the closing date of advertisement. The complete details of Punjab ranger jobs vacancies eligibility criteria, application submission and other information given below.
Punjab Rangers Online Apply Latest Advertisement
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Rangers|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Punjab|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Name of Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector (General Duty)
- Naik (General Duty)
Eligibility Criteria of Punjab Ranger Jobs
- Qualification Requirements for Civilian Candidates in Rangers:
1. Sub Inspector (General Duty): Minimum Intermediate (FA/F.Sc/I.Com/ICS)
2. Naik (General Duty): Minimum Matric
3. Sipahi (General Duty): Minimum Middle
- Age Limitation for Civilian Candidates in Punjab Ranger:
The candidates from 18 to 30 Years + (5 years of age relaxation included)
- Physical Requirements for Civilian Candidates in Punjab Ranger:
1. Minimum Height: 5′-6″
2. Chest: 33″ with 1.5″ spread (Not applicable for Lady Rangers)
3. Minimum Weight: 121 Pounds
- Educational Criteria and Age Limit for Ex Soldiers:
1. Education: Same as Civilian
2. Age Limit:
a. 45 Years (Sub Inspector)
b. 40 Years (Naik)
c. 35 Years (Sipahi)
How to Apply for Punjab Ranger Jobs?
- Interested candidates who want to join pak ranger can submit online application using Pakistan ranger jobs at www.pakistanrangerspunjab.com.
- After online registration interested applicants are required to bring the photocopies and original documents along with 2 passport size photographs at relevant Pakistan Rangers Headquarters located in every province.
- Registration/Selection Schedule and Selection Place can be checked from the following image posted below.
- The Selection Process starts with Physical Examination, Medical Test, and Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- The registration will start from 24th April to 30th April 2022