Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2022 advertisement for the posts of Data Entry operator,Driver and Sepoy has officially advertised in Pakistan leading newspapers to fill the vacancies at locations of Quetta, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Gawadar, Peshawar, Zonal office, and Regional Offices of FBR.The applications invited from suitable hardworking pakistani national male and females that meet all job requirements against any post can submit online applications form using National jobs portal njp.gov.pk.
Total 900+ vacancies announced in federal board of revenue ppscresult sharing complete details of all fbr jobs,eligibility criteria,hiring process and application submission process from this page.
|Name of Organization||Federal Board of Revenue Pakistan|
|Location||Karachi,Lahore,Multan,Rawalpindi and Others|
|Who can apply?||Male/Female|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|Qualification||Middle to Master|
|Salary Range||25000-60000 PKR|
- Data Entry Operator
Details of Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs Vacancies
Data Entry Operator:
Qualification: 2nd Class or Grade-“C” Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Economics from a recognized University. – Speed of 10000 Key depressions per hours on computer. – Skill test will be conducted for the post.
Age Limit: 30 Years
Pay Scale: BPS-14
Job Nature: Regular
Qualification: Primary – Valid Driving License holder and well versed in Traffic Rules. – Skill test will be conducted for the post.
Age Limit: 30 Years
Pay Scale: BPS-04
Job Nature: Regular
- Qualification: Matric
- Age Limit: 18-45 Years
- Pay Scale: BPS-05
- Job Nature: Regular
- Experience: No Experiences required
- Physical Requirement: Male Height 5’.6”, Chest 32” with expansion of 1.5”Female: Height 5’.2” Physical standard (Height & Chest measurement along with any other physical tests that the Recruitment Committee deems necessary i.e. Running, Pushups, Chinups etc.) for the posts of Sepoy will be conducted for per-screening of the candidates.Female candidates will also have to undergo Physical Standard.
- Running: Male candidates will have to cover 1 Km distance in 07 minutes while Female candidates will have to cover 1 Km distance in 10 minutes.
How to Apply for Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs?
- Eligible candidates submit online application at National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk
- The candidates having comics of the relevant Region Province Distt under the section Custom Collectorate Directorate as mentioned in the column of Provincial Regional Quota under the name of each Field Office) are eligible to apply against the posts vacant in the desired Field Once.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible Candidates will be required to bring Original Documents and two 02 set of tested copies of document at the time of interview.
- Skill test will be conducted for the post of DEO and Driver.
- Physical standard Height & Chest measurement along with any other physical tests that the Recruitment Committee on necessary Running Pushups, Chinups etc) for the posts of Sepoy will be conducted for pre-screening of the candidates Foe candidates will have to undergo Physical Standard (Height and other aforementioned test) in running test male candidates will have to cover one Kilometer distance in 7 minutes while for candidates will have to cover one Kilometer distance in 10 minutes.
- Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of skill tests and physical standard will be called for test Interview.
- No TADA Wl be admissible for the Test/interview.
- 10% quote for Women, 5% quota for Minorities and 2% quota for disabled persons applicable will be observed as per government instructions.
- The Federal Government reserves the right not to fill any vacancy or to increase or decrease the number of vacancies if the circumstances so warranted.
- The candidates working in Government/Public Sector Departments/Organizations should apply through proper channel.
- Five (05) years general relaxation in upper age limit has already been included in the column of Age limit.
- The last date of submission of application is 25th February 2022